http://www.kksck.org/index.php?threads/rosuvastatin-without-perscription.7729/ rosuvastatin without perscription
Why is this training needed?
- Half of all Active Shooter events are resolved before the arrival of law enforcement. (Suspect is stopped by the intended victims or suicide.) Average response time from the initial 911 call to the arrival of law enforcement is 14 minutes.
- Knowing what to do, and how to do it will increase the odds for survival
- These events can occur at any time, any at any place. Why not be prepared?
Who we serve:
- Public Venue Employers/Employees
- Churches/Places of Worship
- Shopping Centers/Malls
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Education on how to prevent an active shooter situation
- Education on how to detect an active shooter situation
- Education on how to respond to an active shooter situation
- In-person training by qualified instructor on all aspects of preventing, detecting and responding to an active shooter situation
- Video presentation authorized by the Department of Homeland Security on a variety of active shooter situations